Commissions!!! By Lineschan
If you are interested - please read below!
Simple lineart (no bg, solids b&w at some places) - $10
Lineart one color (bg one color – character one color) – $12
Lineart Solids (bg one color – character solids, no shading) - $17
Lineart Shading (bg with one color or pattern – character colors with shading) - $22
EACH ADDITIONAL CHARACTER - $7
Waist up –
Simple lineart - $15
Lineart one color - $18
Lineart Solids - $23
Lineart Shading - $30
EACH ADDITIONAL CHARACTER - $10
What I can do:
- Soft Smut
What I CAN’T do:
- Explicit art/smut
- Too many kinky stuff
- Furries and Anthros
If you are interested, please send me an email to: Inimichan@gmail.com with the following form!
TITLE OF THE EMAIL SHOULD BE “Commission Request” WHEN YOU SEND IT
What type of art you want: For example – Bust, Solids, 3 characters
Reference: Even if this is fanart – PLEASE send me at least 3 reference pictures!!! 80% chance I won’t know the character, as I am not updated on recent shows/anime/manga/comic/feeds…
Specific details on the commission: For example – poses, clothes, interaction if there is more than one character etc.
Notes (optional) :
What you’ll get?
- All commissions will be an A4 size
- No watermarks, but with a signature, which you will not be allowed to remove.
- High-res file (PNG, 300DPI )
- Permission to upload to personal site/gallery/blog with credit given to me in the description.
- Permission to use for PERSONAL USE ONLY! Once you receive the file - you are able to print and use it freely for your own personal use and not for commercial use of any kind.
Things you need to know
- You can always contact me on my email (Inimichan@gmail.com) or tumblr (lineschan.tumblr.com ) if you have any questions regarding the commissions!
- Payment through PayPal ONLY!
- You will be sent WIPed, watercolored, resized images of your commission twice – unless you ordered a simple lineart, at which you will get one image. First would be in sketch form, and second in lineart form. This will enable you to ask me to change details (to a certain level) until you get the final product. For example – change of pose/s or clothes in the sketch form, and choose certain colors in lineart form. If you have commissioned a one color, solids or shading – you will receive an image with a basic color pallet that I have chosen (according to your request/s and references).
- If you have requested a commission from me – this means you are OBLIGATED to pay me. If for some reason, after I’ve sent the WIPed image/s, you are unable to pay full price – you will have to pay me 30% from the original commission price for the work I’ve done so far. For example – if the full price was $10, then you will have to pay me $3.
You WILL receive the product I have accomplished up to that point, according to the “What you’ll get?” section.
- If you have requested a commission from me – it means you like my art and my style! So please – do not ask me to change the style of the art I’m making you…
- I will be working on the commissions ONE AT A TIME! I can take up to THREE commissions at a time (3 slots) right now, and I am free to change the number of commissions if I see fit.
- Please don’t send too many messages about “When will you finish my commission/s?”
I know I need to get these done so I can also make a fair penny <:
- Speaking of pennies – once the commission is done, I will send you a notice that I have finished my work. That is your cue to send in my payment! Once I am noticed of the money transaction, I will send you the file (at the format I’ve mentioned above) to your email!
I will be posting a resized (A5), watercolored version of you commission on my blog once it’s done! I will also link to your site/gallery/blog in the description!
Please notice that all of the above were meant to make sure everyone is happy – you receiving the art you are satisfied with, and me not getting my art stolen or sold without my permission.
So I ask you – please don’t send me messages asking me to change some of my ground rules for a certain commission you want. I have put a lot of time and effort into writing these and making sure it is fair and square for both sides.
Thank you for your time and I hope to see your name pop in my email!
fuck you level 5: the gifset: the life
ALWAYS WITH THE FUCKING TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS!!!
On my way to a Hanami event in the botanic gardens in Jerusalem!
Dressed up as Nagisa and Rei hehe
Not official yukata versions but still :3
Glad to see this is back online! It got taken down shortly after it went online and I didnt get to see the whole thing. They didn’t ask Jonny Negron’s permission to use his work, but guessing they’ve settled and paid him the money he was due.
I don’t even know what the most horrifying part of this image is.
a very important performance
Hey guys - I know I’ve been reposting my commission page over and over for the past week.
But the thing is - I REALLY need help with this money ;__;
I’m trying to find a job that would hire a student but it’s difficult to find one because of the hours.
I study from Sunday to Thursday - so…
Miyazaki: The Problem With The Anime Industry Is It’s Full of People Who Actually Buy the Content They Consume
#I’M REALLY TORN ABOUT THIS #I LOVE MIYAZAKI AND THE THINGS HE MAKES #BUT NOW I FEEL COMPLETELY INSULTED BY A PERSON I LOOK UP TO #ALSO HE IMPLIES MASTURBATION IS AS BAD AS WAR????? #WTF MIYAZAKI WHO ARE YOU #I HATE SEEING THE PERSON BEHIND THE CREATIONS SOMETIMES #THIS IS HORRIBLE AND I WISH I DIDN’T SEE IT #IT’S JUST LIKE HORRIBLESUBS AND THE SHITTY THINGS THEY SAY ABOUT THE FANS WHO WATCH THE SHOWS THEY FANSUB #JFC FUCK THE WORLD
Methinks Miyazaki has spent a little too much time going bar hopping with Hideki Anno
He’s the new Alan Moore. Was only a matter of time.
IN WHICH I WRITE A VERY LONG POST ABOUT WHY MIYAZAKI IS NOT WRONG AND I APPARENTLY CAN’T INSERT A READ MORE BREAK SO SUCK IT IN THAT REGARD TOO, I GUESS
- If you unironically call yourself an otaku, you’re lumping yourself in with some of the least-respected members of society in Japan, and you shouldn’t be surprised/outraged when a well-respected member of Japanese society looks down on you.
- The things otaku like are off-putting, and because the anime industry makes most of their money from otaku, the anime industry in general is off-putting.
- The anime industry should probably be restructured so that otaku have less power to decide what gets animated, otherwise the anime industry will collapse because NOBODY LIKES IT.
- Gimme your lunch money, nerds.
Uh, he never implied masturbation is as bad as war. He’s being a cranky old man, as cranky old men are wont to do. The author of the article just listed those things as additional things Miyazaki doesn’t like.
And something you people really, really, REALLY need to understand is that "otaku" is not a term of endearment in Japan the way “nerd” has become so in the West. If I were to speculate, I’d say it has a lot to do with cultural values - here, we place a lot of value and pride in our individual identities, but that just is not the case in Japan. They, and the East Asian countries in general, place a lot of value in working to improve the collective. Being an otaku implies a lot of the things you’d think being the classical “nerd” implies - living in your mother’s basement, spending all your time watching anime/slacking off, and being a general drain on society. While that’s not “accepted” in the West per se, it is not directly contradictory to every cultural value we have. We’re just expressing our identities when we do those kinds of things. In Japan, they are the antithesis of a praiseworthy member of society.When the anime industry is, in Miyazaki’s mind, full of these kinds of people, who seal themselves off in insular groups and jack off to 2D waifus all day in between drawing said 2D waifus, that is a real problem.
Frankly, when I look at the entire catalogue of anime titles released over the past 5 years, I see what he means. Who the fuck is going to buy OreImo except lolicon siscon hentai otaku? Who the fuck is going to buy K-On! except ronery NEETs? I LOVE the Monogatari Series - but who the fuck is going to buy that shit except social rejects?
Real-life people do not act like the people in those shows.Real people do not say to their friends/rivals in love “hey, let’s take a shower together while I fondle your tits.” Real sisters do not fall in love with their oniichan desu~s after many sessions of counseling. I love the tsundere archetype, but a real-life tsundere is someone that nobody wants to be around because they treat other people like shit.
I probably should devote an entire paragraph to lolis. (Most) people do not sexualize little girls, and in fact find the sexualization of of little girls to be repulsive. Why, then, are there so many lolis in anime? Because lolis represent a lot of things that a lot of men find desirable in women - innocence, petite bodies, cuteness in general. But for whatever reason, it has become not only okay, but the norm for anime to have prepubescent girls in compromising sexual positions. If you like flat chests - fine. If you like inexperienced girls - fine. If you like cute things - fine. Mashing all of those things together on a 12-year-old and slapping a bikini on her to appeal to otaku with those preferences? Most people will say that is fucked up.
Fanservice is off-putting to a lot of people. Incest is off-putting to a lot of people. Lolis are off-putting to a lot of people. Unbelievable characters and character interactions are off-putting to a lot of people. But those things are things that self-proclaimed otaku audiences embrace, so that’s what the Miyazaki-proclaimed otaku in the industry draw. Because animation studios make so little money off of anything but DVD and merchandise sales, and otaku are the only people who buy that stuff, the anime industry of late has become inbred and stale at best, and offensive and pedophilic at worst.
Miyazaki is well-loved, both in the West and in the East. But he is not well-loved because his works are made for otaku. I’ve never seen anything he’s made, but the sense I get is that he’s loved in the mainstream because he tells stories that resonate with a hell of a lot of people. The problem he sees in the anime industry is that their works tend only to resonate with otaku, and otaku are not acceptable members of society in Japan. From what I’ve seen of what’s been released and been popular the past few years, I cannot blame him for thinking the way he does.
(( For those of you who have asked for a side-by-side comparison, here it is! :) The before and after! XD And as for names, I’m settling on Anders, Elias, Kristin, and Hanna. XD
Also, I updated Elias’ look, since several people asked that I make him look a bit older and more masculine. I like it much better now. :) Thanks for the suggestions guys! ))